Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes to Staff Apps

Can we disable Agree/Disagree/The Bomb/All of those little post markers? People tend to express their opinions with "Agree" if they like the person, but people who don't like them rarely ever mark "Disagree". This is an instant unbalance already. Even if I +1 someone thoroughly, I don't feel that its right to mark the post as "Agree". That defeats the WHOLE point of keeping replies hidden!

Anyways, I know that I'll get backlash for this, but that's just my opinion. You won't find me abusing the function anymore, at the very least.

Actually this makes sense, no polls should happen in apps either.

What Kheyre said. It'd be a better move in my opinion. Neutrality. Honesty.
Find

Agrees and disagrees don't mean anything when Jake / Brass review application, people just use them to express their opinion seeing how they can't with private responses. -1.
Find

I guess you didn't read my reasoning.

People don't like to -1. People don't like to "Disagree". They need to have people on their side, even enemies, so most people will support anyone and everyone if it means that those people will support them.

Having agree/disagree is the same as having posts available to all for looking at.
Find

Not really. If you're basing your opinion on someone based on their Agrees and Disagrees, then clearly you don't know the person well enough to even have a vote.
Find

Y can't we all just be freinds
Umpty Dumpty
Find