Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FINALLY

I feel like this deserves a general post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calls-gay-marriage-ruling-a-big-step-toward-equality/ar-AAcaZEX
Gay Marriage is Legal in America.
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

But does it?
I mean, you like a gay dude, go marry him, fuck the government, who the hell cares about them
there's just freedom here in Canada.

I'd say this should be in "OFF TOPIC" since, you know, gay marriage isn't TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN
but I don't want to offend a lot of people and start a homo-crusade, so I'll leave it with the implication.
Find

Now Leo can marry
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(06-26-2015, 04:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  But does it?
I mean, you like a gay dude, go marry him, fuck the government, who the hell cares about them

I'd say this should be in "OFF TOPIC" since, you know, gay marriage isn't TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN
but I don't want to offend a lot of people and start a homo-crusade, so I'll leave it with the implication.

Yeah guess I shoulda put this in OFF TOPIC sorry. don't know how to move it. without deleting post ;-;
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

You could just delete and remake it, deleting the original post will remake it, but eh it doesn't really matter.
Find

In Choice of Robots, robot marriage is legal in Canada.
Find

Yay. It really doesn't make sense why they SHOULDN'T be able to marry unless you're still living in the 1300s.
Find

If a guy wants to marry a guy, go for it. If a woman wants to marry a woman, go for it. If that's how they feel then good for them.
Find

(06-26-2015, 04:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  But does it?

Well TTT is gay so therefore I believe gay marriage is relevant
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

I just wanna throw out there that previously in the US, bestiality was legal in more states than gay marriage.
Find