Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

~ Possible T Utility ~

Lightbulb 
Since the Detective can have their health stations, maybe the Traitors could have rags of some sort that restores half of remaining health and costs 2 credits. If this wouldn't work then maybe there can be rags that force the T's health to look perfect when it's not. Let me know what you think!

-SP1D3RP1G Big Grin
Find

(06-26-2015, 07:20 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Since the Detective can have their health stations, maybe the Traitors could have rags of some sort that restores half of remaining health and costs 2 credits. If this wouldn't work then maybe there can be rags that force the T's health to look perfect when it's not. Let me know what you think!

-SP1D3RP1G  Big Grin

How about something that makes their health look incredibly low when it's really not?
Find

(06-26-2015, 07:44 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 07:20 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Since the Detective can have their health stations, maybe the Traitors could have rags of some sort that restores half of remaining health and costs 2 credits. If this wouldn't work then maybe there can be rags that force the T's health to look perfect when it's not. Let me know what you think!

-SP1D3RP1G  Big Grin

How about something that makes their health look incredibly low when it's really not?

That's actually a good idea, make it so you can toggle it like the disguiser
dets can be like "use dis health station" to test if they have it
Find

I like Dave's idea. It's kinda neat.

But the original post's idea isn't really needed. And I've heard Brass say he doesn't want anything over 1 credit i think.
Find

It would be cool if Ts had a medkit that healed 20hp or something tho
Find

Ts can trick the detective or use his own health station lol, it's not hard to force someone away from it. The health station is made so that the det can heal himself or a trusted inno, but the Ts can be tricksty and use it too since a det can't destroy his own hp station. But I do like the low health T ability so many ways that can be used lol.
Find

Actually, Traitors should NOT be able to hear.

Traitors already have a very massive level of power over Innocents/Detectives. Health Stations are a double-edged sword; - Traitors, Innocents or Detectives can use them.

If we let Traitors heal, it just makes them even more overpowered. I see at least 70% of matches having the Traitors win; this could boost it over 90% easily. I don't like the idea whatsoever.

However, if we DID have to implement "Healing", my old idea sounds better. It isn't very "Traitorous" to heal, so what if Traitors could have a one-use gun that, after holding it up to charge for 5 seconds, if it hits someone it switches THEIR HP VALUE with YOUR HP VALUE. It'd be a bit hard to hit (Traitor Tester gun on NTG?), but if it DOES, you could go from, say, 17HP to 100HP.

But otherwise no, no healing.
Find

With my idea of faking having low health (i.e. being near death) you could pretend that you were too close to a Jihad. I have a lot of ideas to trick people with this equipment.
Find