Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Companions??
Yes, companions seem cool
No, companions seem bad
I don't give a shit
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Companions? I think so!

So I was thinking of being able to get your very own companion! What it would be is a thing that followed you around when you were playing. Such as an animal or a turret that could attach to your body. The turret would be faced one way and if you get shot from that direction it would fire back( Turret suggested by Terran). With the animals or creatures, they would do specific things. Such as a creature called the Scouter. It would point you towards an unidentified body if one is in a certain range of you. Also one that would occasionally heal someone for set amount of hp. Many more companion ideas can be added to this but here are just two I thought of.
Find

I don't think they should do anything if they are added. Just cosmetic.
Find

I agree with dread. just cosmetics
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Why not make it do stuff when you take damage? Like r2d2 noises or something.
Find

People already have these, except they don't do anything. Like in the beta, air soft had a melon with a propeller on it floating 2 feet away from him. I highly doubt people still aren't doing things like that.
Find

Technically these already exist, you can get navi who talks to you both idly and when you take dmg.
Find

I suppose why not, but they'd either have to be extremely rare or extremely common.

also i don't like the idea of the turret simply due to possible t-baiting and people who will purposely try to lower your karma
Find

I think they should be either legendary or godlike so to increase the novelty of having them.
Find

If anything, pets should be one of a kind; obtained from events only or something.
Find

I've always wanted this xD I've seen it on others servers and I agree with the upper comments saying that they souldn't do anything. Also maybe they can be acquired by the way dave described, so that they're rare.
Find