Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loadouts

It'd be nice to set automatic "Loadouts" that re-equips you depending on your role. You could select Innocent, Detective or Traitor, and set which Primary/Secondary/Melee/Crystal will be automatically equipped for that role. (Also, having it disabled during special/boss rounds would be neat).

E.G: My load-out could be

Innocent:
Primary: Irradiated Mac10
Secondary: Lightweight Deagle
Melee: Hylian Shield
Crystal: Blaze Crystal

Traitor:
Primary: Noodler Rifle
Secondary: Bananas! Glock
Melee: Ninjato
Crystal: Shock Absorb

Detective:
Primary: Umpty Dumpty
Secondary: Lightweight Pistol
Melee: Hylian Shield
Crystal: Gravity Crystal
Find

I like this idea. I usually switch a lot so +1
Find

Good idea. But you can already re equip up to 30 seconds into the round. Also some things to think about:

I base my loadout on maps. So would I have swap all my items on each to rifles on rooftops?

What if you only have one really good item that you want to use all the time? Would there be an option to just use the normal loadout option?

Also then it could be really obvious when someone is T. EX: round starts, i immediately get an m16 removed and get a shotgun i always use when im T.

or im just stupid.
Find

I like the idea, but that is gonna open a sort of meta game, unless they set it that you don't get your weapons until the round starts, cause otherwise people are gonna be able to know to look out for you if they know you have a sniper on your T loadout and see you sudden poof a sniper in your hands lol.
Find

I implied "The round starts and the weapons auto-equip depending on what you set for that type".

E.G: Round starts, you're a Traitor, you get the Traitor loadout. It would hopefully be optional too.
Find

wouldn't someone notice your loadout changing right as a round started?
Find

I'm not sure, but neither would I care. Maybe it was a dumb idea, I didn't know that people would go to the extent to memorize people's potential load-outs and use that to RDM.
Find

(06-21-2015, 01:54 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm not sure, but neither would I care. Maybe it was a dumb idea, I didn't know that people would go to the extent to memorize people's potential load-outs and use that to RDM.

someone such as you

get shit on nerd
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

Seems kinda pointless, you could do a switch yourself in about 20 seconds(not counting crystal), and it could lead to some kos off weapons. +0
Find

Right, plus I think someone would notice Skully not having his railgun out or me not having out my Thrakos.

Maybe just quick-swap loadouts where you have 5 seconds at the start of each round to decide which loadout you want to roll with?
Find