Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bouncyhunter- Membership application

Steam Name(Current):[NRG]Bouncyhunter(Road2unusals)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):50hrs +

Where did you hear about this server?:When Jake told me he made a new server somewhat like NTG, i was starting to dislike the community of NTG so i moved to FRG. overall i believe it was a great choice as the community is fine at the moment and quite inviting and friendly, after staying here for a while i believe i can help the community at my Timezone and overall become more active after a few exams, also unlike NTG the gameplay is balanced, you couldn't had a guy with one OP weapon, epically in early NTG (*COugh* Xssarb Oblit *Cough*) So i could have a high damage weapon in this game but the recoil, accurcy and mobilty will be decreased, making it harder to hit therefor I stayed, the Dynamics of play was 'fun' for once instead of one sided like COD.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I don't recall getting banned on FRG.

Why do you want to join?:I have seen multiple times of utter confusion in new players, however while with some new players they would regret to use my advice due to my young age, With this rank it will show i'm trust worthy so i can help a wider variety of players, as they could think more about the rank being trust worthy then my voice, additionally i have seen multiple rule brakes without things being stopped quick enough, for example i remmber i was on a few months ago, and there was a mass rdmer on, I was able to call a admin(But you should really take a few screenshots, i was stupid back then) So i waited and waited, it took Atleast 15 minutes for the admin to join and ban him, if i was online with that sernario i would be able to atleast kick/ban for 30 mins to stop his spree and make the players online to have a person not ruin their experince of TTT.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: ITS ALWAYS FUCKING TERRAN
Find

Sorry bud, unfortunately the rule says 14+, and I don't think there's much exceptions to that.
Find

I'd instantly +1 you, since you're awesome, but Jake is adamant about the 14-or-higher rule. Sorry, man, but you have my vote.
Find

14+ rule is always enforced no matter how cool the person.

Hopefully your birthday is soon though, but obviously this won't go anywhere due to that sadly Sad
Find

I also normally like the exact hours a person has, but just cause i'm picky.

and yea the age thing.

sorry Sad
Find

Bouncy, as you know I like you just fine but as others have said the age requirement is 14. Sorry bud.

Denied.
Find