Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few small issues

2. When first spawning in each round with your custom guns they have all the stats but the name just says "deagle" or "m16" instead of "ravaging m16" until you scroll over them and click on them. I know this isnt a huge deal because the stats are still there but it bothers me a bit because OCD. lol

4. Last one is when dropping guns and another person picks them up it sometimes just give you a standard gun instead of the custom gun. Pretty sure this one is already known but its good to type here as a reminder.
Find

Maul has ALWAYS been broken EVERYWHERE. 99% certain its a Gmod issue just stuck in it. I also think Brass knows about #2, its pretty obvious and has happened since the beginning.

We've told him about #3, don't worry about that. #4 I informed him of, too.
Find

Well none of them are posted on here. I know he knows about all of them because I've steam chatted him about them all. I'm just posting them here as a visible reminder. I'm sure it helps him out to have them all right here in this section.
Find

#2 is because stats need to load, and aren't applied immediately, there's a slight delay between when you spawn, and when the stats are loaded for the weapon. (and the weapon display on the side pre-cache's the weapon names for optimization, so it doesn't reload the weapon name until selected)

#1 is a bug with something I didn't make.
#3 is ALSO not a bug with something I made, and definitely not what we're trying to beta test XD.

This is for reporting bugs for the inventory!! not addons that I didn't make. (I swear I've told you this before).

I mean, you could have just PM'd the misc bugs, but for now I only need to know things related to the inventory, because that's what we're beta testing.
Find

Thought we were beta testing the server not just the inventory. Sorry for thinking you could fix things you cant.

As for #3 I thought you made that entire f8 report manager thing. My bad I guess.
Find

Naw. Damage logs is an addon from someone else, I didn't make it.

We're beta testing the Inventory System, the rest of the server doesn't need it at all, only the main feature, ULX, and damagelogs are their own addons. I will simply upgrade the damage logs to newest version when the server goes public.

#2 and #4 are the bugs I want to hear about right now though.