Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

League Of Toxicity

Ok so one of my friends got me into smite and from there it became a gate way drug, now I tried League of LEgends and figured out the reason why the game gets so much crap isnt often because of the game it self but because of the community being so toxic that your monitor breaks away slightly. So anyways I came here to see if there are any other disgusting MOBA plebs like me that I can add and probably play a game or two with.
INB4 Filthy league/MOBA pleb
Find

still probably isn't as bad as Counter Strike; Global Toxicity.
Find

I forgot people play ASSFAGGOTS. (Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides)

I heard Dota 2 is coming out with custom games soon though, so prepare for Island Defense, Troll Tribes, Life of a Peasant, Footman Frenzy, Battleships and all the good stuff soon!
Find

(06-13-2015, 11:52 PM)Terran Wrote:  I forgot people play ASSFAGGOTS. (Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides)

I heard Dota 2 is coming out with custom games soon though, so prepare for Island Defense, Troll Tribes, Life of a Peasant, Footman Frenzy, Battleships and all the good stuff soon!

And I also heard that TF2 was getting match making a long time ago but ehhh, Valve isnt doing much.
Find

http://dota2customgames.net/ "This map is another remake of the famous warcraft 3 map called Custom Hero Survival..."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dota-2-overhaul-launched-new-interface-engine-cust/1100-6428056/

already happened
the funny thing? dota allstars KILLED warcraft 3's modding scene, and now warcraft 3's modding scene is gonna KILL dota 2.
Find

SC2 has really good custom games.
Find

League of Legends is so good. I rate it 10 Terrans out of 10 Terrans.

Just kidding. It's full of weaboos who blame their shittieness on others..
Find

(06-14-2015, 02:10 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Just kidding. It's full of weaboos who blame their whiteness on others.
Find

(06-14-2015, 02:10 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Just kidding. It's full of weaboos who blame their shittieness on others..

WELL IT WOULDN'T BE FULL OF WEABOOS IF YOU DIDN'T FEED SCOTT GOD AM I THE ONLY FUNCTIONING MEMBER OF FRG
Find

(06-14-2015, 03:07 AM)Bastardized Plebeian Wrote:  
(06-14-2015, 02:10 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Just kidding. It's full of weaboos who blame their shittieness on others..

WELL IT WOULDN'T BE FULL OF WEABOOS IF YOU DIDN'T FEED SCOTT GOD AM I THE ONLY FUNCTIONING MEMBER OF FRG

I dont feed. I played one game with bots and my teammates talked so muc shit to me even though I went 10 and 5. Just cancerous people in that community
Find