Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Excessive Taunting

(06-11-2015, 09:24 PM)Sarle_ Wrote:  Part of this is actually false, i dont know who rdmed him but it wasnt me, i did ask him if he's mad 2 times, and when i got my own T round i just killed him in the middle of everyone as my first thing, but the round he got RDMed i was alone at the forward part of the airbus, just to make my point i dont RDM on FRG, funny enough that trough voice chat ember started insulting me multiple times without any major provocation.

I'll get my sick azz on and check da logs :/ But I think he said it happened on toontown, the last round before map change and was his T round.

It'd be really hard to prove this is RDM imho, but there it is. Imma go back to filling the bucket.
Find

(06-11-2015, 09:29 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 09:24 PM)Sarle_ Wrote:  Part of this is actually false, i dont know who rdmed him but it wasnt me, i did ask him if he's mad 2 times, and when i got my own T round i just killed him in the middle of everyone as my first thing, but the round he got RDMed i was alone at the forward part of the airbus, just to make my point i dont RDM on FRG, funny enough that trough voice chat ember started insulting me multiple times without any major provocation.

I'll get my sick azz on and check da logs :/  But I think he said it happened on toontown, the last round before map change and was his T round.

Yeah, that's right, Toontown, last round before map change
Umpty Dumpty
Find

not much proof on either end currently. But I hate people who talk stupid shit or purposely get on your nerves because it's just a dick move.

Though I don't feel much action should be taken, a warning should suffice.

Also at that picture, Sarle could have seen the fire bomb.
Find

This is resolved, I talked to both Sarle and Grill. They have been warned.
Find