Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

y0Nemo - +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): y0Nemo

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Nope.

Why would you like to be promoted?: To help out for the up coming summer. I LOVE staffing / helping people. (Yes, I realize +Member isn't staff.) I know everyone says this but, I want to help out the server and the community. FRG is great, and I want to keep it that way by helping out every way I can. I like to be independent -- when I say this I mean I want to handle things on my own, instead of rely on a +member or higher to deal with me and/or others getting RDM'd. I want to represent the community, more than I already do.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I know how to handle situations involving rdm, because of experience. As said above, I want to help out FRG everyway I can. Also said above, because of what's going to come when summer fully hits. (all the people on the server, ect.) I'm calm, mature, and know what's right from wrong. I understand the rules and wish to enforce them, rdm wise ofc.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yup, Moderator on NTG.

Additional Details: I'll be going to Michigan on the 13th, so I'll only be on at nights.