Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Prefixes???

I was thinking about suffixes for terran's thread and i thought why not have prefixes? It would something on the line of Enlightened Lunar Pistol(can be any weapon of any kind. Just used this as an example). Enlightened weapons have slightly boosted stats than a normal of it's kind. If you have any other thoughts feel free to post them. Also they dont have to be only good for you. That would make them op.

Enlightened - this weapon has slightly boosted stats than it normally would
Deluded -this weapon has slightly decreased stats than it normally would
Harmful - this weapon has a chance to harm the user upon use for 10% of the damage output

I think they should be little slight bonuses like traits.
Find

(06-10-2015, 10:31 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think they should be little slight bonuses like traits.

This would be why i put slight. I didnt want to put anything that was too op. If a weapon had 5% damage increase but was enlightened, it would change from 5%, to 7%. Also that's why i put negative prefixes. Makes it more well balanced. But i see where yoh are going from. Instead of everything being boosted only have two things get bonuses? From a weapon with 5% damage, 10% mobility, and 8% accuracy, only 2 would get boosted. Seems like it could level it out a bit. I think that it shouldn't be that op if it is only little boosts to everything.
Find

don't we already have prefixes? E.I godly, divine, xssarb, etc.

aren't those prefixes?

these are more like qualities.
Find

^Yes. They are.
Find

(06-10-2015, 10:49 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  don't we already have prefixes? E.I godly, divine, xssarb, etc.

aren't those prefixes?

Those are different tiers. Not prefixes
Find

(06-10-2015, 11:27 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 10:49 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  don't we already have prefixes? E.I godly, divine, xssarb, etc.

aren't those prefixes?

no, those are called prefixes. they are also tiers.
Find

(06-10-2015, 11:34 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

aren't those prefixes?

The different type of guns such as lunar, flamboyant, yaginese, and deadly, are called tiers. They havent been called anything else. Even when you do the forerunner package it states you will be able to name your own tier, not prefix
Find

(06-10-2015, 11:39 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 11:34 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

aren't those prefixes?

The different type of guns such as lunar, flamboyant, yaginese, and deadly, are called tiers. They havent been called anything else. Even when you do the forerunner package it states you will be able to name your own tier, not prefix

it is still a prefix...
Find

Anyways, no one else has any ideas? No one? Y'all are boring
Find