Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Yes?
Yes
Kinda Yes
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Instead of being slain

Can people just be gimped, muted and stripped of weapons and allowed to run around the map, 100% defenseless? They'll also not get a drop roll at the end of the round or enter any giveaways. Eh?

They'll also GLOW GREEN and you can KILL THEM without losing karma or anything. The damage WON'T be recorded in the logs and WON'T be RDM. Yes?

Obviously they wouldn't be inno, t or det; they'd have no role or maybe "spectator" or something.

Command would be !bgimp.

e.g: !bgimp terran 1
Find

Yes 100% +1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Find

I'm glad you put this in the proper section, Terran. Keeping the forums clean +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

this is honestly the worst idea i've ever heard and lemme tell you why

the whole point of slays (aslays) are to make it so the person is 1. not getting a drop, and 2. not having a role in the game ruining the game if a traitor/det is slain.

If this happens, not only would the person be able to get a drop for LITERALLY nothing, but they'd also be able to play which is also contadicting the reason for slaying.

The person woudl also be given a role, therefore Traitor / Detectives made like this would be completely and utterly worthless and I'm disappointed in you Terran.
Find

Wow this has to be the....BEST idea I've ever heard please someone go and tell brass that this needs to be added or we are going to riot and take over the server and render it a useless server till gets implemented in!

10/10 IGN.

this should be in the shit posting section.
Find

They wouldn't get a drop Nuggie, and not get a role either Big Grin
Find

(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Terran Wrote:  They wouldn't get a drop Nuggie, and not get a role either Big Grin

then whats the poiinttt Sad
Find

+3

i want to be able to slowly roast the person who rdmed me alive.

taking them back with a scorpion hook whenever they try to leave.

mmmmmm

then i would test out all the t weapons on them
and then finally finish them with a firebomb trapping them in a room, blocking the door!

hehhehehehehhehehehehe
Find

I like the idea. Instead of just watching or completely gone in general, you would be able to actually participate in your own little way. I think it's smart. Would probably keep new players that dont know much and get slain from leaving so often.
Find