Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harrywulf Ban Appeal

You didn't seem like that bad of a person during the time I played with you, but you jump to conclusions without asking questions and end up rdming. You're not a bad guy, just reeeeeaaaaaly stupid.

The last T part was not on the map but ok. And i did disrespect in a way since there was a kid yelling at me for shooting him and i cursed him out i do remember that and honestly sir I wasn't trolling at any point in the day and i don't see how i was Harassing and Mic spamming but this is you're opinion i mean ill stay banned if you wish but i dont want to i think i improved since i shut the holy fuck up and listened to the admins and didn't argue with those above me in ranking

(06-09-2015, 04:21 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  You didn't seem like that bad of a person during the time I played with you, but you jump to conclusions without asking questions and end up rdming. You're not a bad guy, just reeeeeaaaaaly stupid.
I understand this i do some times but still most of the time they are ok to do sometimes and usually i just toy with people XD but still i understand
Find

He shouldn't be permad for leaving because of a karma ban. I'd say a ban of around the entire summer would suffice.

Welp night guys hope you un perma me Sad
Find

You need to admit to your mistakes, Not argue with the admins.Arguing is the worst thing you can do because mods/admins are most of the time right.(99%).
Find

ban him for 6 months give him lowest rank (watchlist right?) and see if he changes and if he does great keep him unbanned if he makes one massive mistake R.I.P you're banned.
Find

There's no Watchlist rank from what I see.

I also remember you triggering a trap on Trappy Cottage and killing 2 innocents, a detective and a traitor with it when the round started. (When will this map be removed/fixed?)

So eh.
Find

Not the kind of person we want on the server. Denied
Find