Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Windows 10 is coming

June 29th. That's right its confirmed.

Your Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 will be updated to windows 10. For Free.

Pirated copies...Supposedly not, but mine works so -shrug-

Below is a feature list.. but first, What does this mean for you as a gamer?

BACK UP EVERYTHING NOW.

While things are supposed to go smoothly, We know microsuck well enough. So back up your saves, everything. Its supposed to upgrade with no file loss, but just in case. Gmod might take some time to update or be broken totally. In the preview it worked well, so heres hoping valve is up to it. Servers Might break... BrassX will be on top of it im sure.

If thats all, skip to Green text below. Otherwise Features:

Here soon youll notice a lil icon in the bottom right of your pc, windows icon. Use this to reserve your free copy and ensure your updated.

Now, What does this actually mean for you?

Goodbye Media center. Its offical, media center will be wiped. DVD Playback for now does not come with it. *Microsoft says VLC player will still work, or whatever you use*

Updates are automatic: No more worrying about it...unless your picky..then you cant control it. The exception to this is Windows 10 Pro which allows you to 'defer updates' or use the business updates.

More info: Windows 7*

From Edition To Edition
Windows 7 Starter-
Windows 7 Home Basic - Windows 10 Home
Windows 7 Home Premium-

Windows 7 Professional -Windows 10 Pro
Windows 7 Ultimate-

Windows Phone 8.1 -Windows 10 Mobile
Windows 8.1 - Windows 10 Home
Windows 8.1 Pro - Windows 10 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro for Students - Windows 10 Pro
*Must be running the latest version of Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) to receive the free upgrade to Windows 10 via Windows Update.

**Must be running the latest version of Windows 8 (Windows 8.1 Update) to receive the free upgrade to Windows 10 via Windows Update.

Cortana! Your search assistant! If you have a windows phone, you know her already. Shes useful, and works decently.

IE? Nope. Microsoft Edge aka Project Spartan.

Xbox on PC! You can access your xbox one via pc with smart glass, Pull up your game Or TV dvr recordings to your pc.

Im sorry for my LONG leave of absence, Ive just now gotten settled in my new place, New PSU to tower, and back online. Sattilite net will kill my chances in gaming, so dont expect much but i can try. Missed you guys =D
Vanished from life
Find

#WindowsHatesMe
but yeah its will not let me reserve because it says that it is not updated so i cant, but jokes on mt because it tells me i am up to date

lol
Find

How would servers break from a windows update lol?
Find

Lucky me, I'll stick with my pirated windows 7 64bit while dual-booting Debian! I'm not buying into a bullshit keylogging-tablet-OS that's designed for absolute computer idiots and is more stream-lined than a Mac (If however possible). When y'all are being spied on by the NSA. I'll be building my Arch Linux from ground up.
Find

(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)Terran Wrote:  Lucky me, I'll stick with my pirated windows 7 64bit while dual-booting Debian! I'm not buying into a bullshit keylogging-tablet-OS that's designed for absolute computer idiots and is more stream-lined than a Mac (If however possible). When y'all are being spied on by the NSA. I'll be building my Arch Linux from ground up.

admitted to pirating. reported to Obama care.
Find

(06-03-2015, 01:43 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)Terran Wrote:  Lucky me, I'll stick with my pirated windows 7 64bit while dual-booting Debian! I'm not buying into a bullshit keylogging-tablet-OS that's designed for absolute computer idiots and is more stream-lined than a Mac (If however possible). When y'all are being spied on by the NSA. I'll be building my Arch Linux from ground up.

admitted to pirating. reported to Obama care.

um.. i did too? lol. mine just works.

ALSO I LOVE HOW THERES NO WELCOME BACKS GEE THANKS </3
Vanished from life
Find

Welcome back Big Grin
I legitimately have bought windows 3 damn times, $60 to $100 each time. I'm not buying it a fourth time. Bloody expensive when I could just permanently run a flavor of Linux for absolutely free. Plus, with Steam OS coming out, Linux has massive support for games.
Find

Just sticking to Windows 7.
Find

MAC FOR THE WIN

im joking guys

dont kill me
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

>windows 10

kill yourself
Find