Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Contagion Mini-game Suggestion

Alright , so originally Scott had posted this idea , but after much consideration I decided to repost it with more thought (No offence Scott) and detail, here it goes:

So the basis will be that one person will spawn with the contagion effect on them and they must try to infect the rest of the server before they die by the players or contagion effect. Below will be a bulleted list of the details behind this:

* Minimum players required to engage the minigame will be 6 , meaning 5 Survivors and 1 infected. Every 6 players adds 1 extra infected to spawn. 12 people, 2 Infected, 10 Survivors.

* Contagion effect is nerfed to do: 5 Damage every 5 Seconds, increased chance of spread (Brass, no idea what the original is but it'd have to be way more in close proximity or if the player touches another player it automatically spreads to them as well).

* Special Melee weapon for infected (Pl0x don't hate on the stats, just an idea for it):
Crowbar of Contagion:
Damage: 10 Damage (Meaning it does 10 damage only)
Mobility: 20%
Firerate: 10% (Yes because of low damage and it'll be a short minigame)
Range: Normal (maybe)
Contagion effect is a 1 in 10 Chance with all the effects mention above

* Another side idea for this that does not have to be added , but maybe each Infected player has a special incendiary that does minuscule damage , but blurs their screen making it harder for players to camp.

*Players will spawn like how the OBC round happens . . . . NO ITEMS OR CRYSTALS

If you have any other suggestions or tweaks for this tell me I guess, Credit goes to: ScottSummers, Celery (Pro BugCatcher), NaughtyBear, Terran, Cyan, and Yours Truly. I guess Brass if he makes it, maybe he counts.
Find

I think that, instead of a weapon, if a player is close to an infected player for ~3 or so seconds then they should "catch" it. Basically, its tag. Infected people glow green. You wanna hide and run. No weapons, no magneto stick, just try and survive as long as you can!

Also, sort of like Zombie Survival, if an Infected presses a certain key they should be able to go through props/doors and etc, but move at 1/2 speed. Maybe players could do this too, but at 1/4 speed (So they don't get stuck).
Find

Wow I see how it is. Just kidding. You added some more to thought and I like it. You are now put in charge
Find

+1 this is the idea I wanted to support, not scotts (Sorry scott, chosens is better)
Find