Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WHAT I CAN NOT DO

I can not drop weapons for myself, I can not spawn them in general, I can not start OBC rounds, I can not respawn you, I can not fix your karma, I can not force you to be a traitor/detective/innocent, I know no more information then you do about Brassx's plans, and I can not make those end of round rolls appear, so please stop asking me.
Find

ok senpai i will stop asking you to make me a traitor every round
Find

orbital round plz
Find

Can you pick up my feminine needs every month?

Can you slap my face the next time I see you?
Find

Can you resolve my Virginty
Find

Just wondering, can you drop weapons for yourself, spawn them in general, start OBC rounds, respawn me, my karma, force me to be a traitor/detective/innocent, tell me about Brassx's plans, and/or make those end of round rolls appear? Again, just wonderin'
Find

Can you get me a gallon of lube every time we play on biocube Wink
Find

Actually, you may be able to do some minigame rounds soon.

I came up with an idea a few weeks ago, and I have no idea why I didn't come up with this on NTG.

Here's the idea:
Give certain staff ranks(or certain staff members) the ability to do some of the minigame rounds. Here's the catch:

They can only do a limited number per day and week! So like once per two days, and a max of maybe 3 a week. If there's a forced limit to how many they can do, it shouldn't be bad at all Smile. The limit will be fairly small, as to prevent the server from flooding with items, and possibly the rewards will be nerfed a bit.
Find

Thats sounds Guuchi
Umpty Dumpty
Find