• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maeps unban request

(05-21-2015, 07:06 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Yo, Maeps

Hi?
Find

Aresoft, this is a serious place, not a place for petty greetings >Big Grin
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I have a feeling he pressed "Submit reply" a little too quick. Aresuft isn't the kind of person to shitpost like this, lol.

I think that the ban should be reduced to a few months rather than a perma. I know meaps can be a huge bitch sometimes, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut hes an OG and I think he should be given another chance. But only 1.

Love ya kid
Find

I would like to point out that you lied on your ban appeal. You said no to metagaming and rdming, but later admitted to doing, so. Personally, I think it's a difficult call because you have had so many chances if this wasn't the case I would probably say for it to be shortened a decent amount. I still think it should be shortened, however it should be a few months maybe even a little longer because you lied in the appeal.
Find

Also, I just wanted to point out something. That time Dno rdmed a T. I'm not really sure how I'm at fault for that.
He sorta, uh
Killed a traitor. Doesn't that make him, like
Proven? What am I supposed to do, kill someone that just killed a traitor? I'm pretty sure that's rdm.
Find

(05-21-2015, 07:01 PM)Maeps Wrote:  So what you are saying is that I attempted rdm on one person

The bombs never actually killed anyone other than terran, did they? If they even went off, that is. If so, I essentially got perma'd for attempt rdm. .

(05-21-2015, 04:32 AM)Maeps Wrote:  Reason for ban: """""RDMing + Trolling + Metagaming with Dno and Chicken"""""

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

Listen don't shoot yourself in the foot I voted for you to be unbanned.
Also if a tree falls in the forest it does make a sound.
Find

(05-21-2015, 07:41 PM)Axe Wrote:  I would like to point out that you lied on your ban appeal. You said no to metagaming and rdming, but later admitted to doing, so. Personally, I think it's a difficult call because you have had so many chances if this wasn't the case I would probably say for it to be shortened a decent amount. I still think it should be shortened, however it should be a few months maybe even a little longer because you lied in the appeal.

I never really rdmed, though. The only thing I did close to that was hit someone with a sword. As for metagaming, I barely even did that. I was playing around with Dno, and if he actually did put a bomb on me, it would be in the corner of the map, were it was only me and him. Even then, I would actually shoot at him, but DoctorRat was sniping and would kill us if he saw it. "Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game." We did not use any outside factors. We did not go beyond the limits or environment. We played the game. I can agree it would have been different if we were giving the other person a jihad and killing people, but we weren't.
Find

(05-21-2015, 07:42 PM)Maeps Wrote:  Also, I just wanted to point out something. That time Dno rdmed a T. I'm not really sure how I'm at fault for that.
He sorta, uh
Proven? What am I supposed to do, kill someone that just killed a traitor? I'm pretty sure that's rdm.

This is true, but usually when someone just randomly shoots somebody else you try to kill the guy who shot first instead of watch them even if he did RDM a T, you made no attempt to stop him.  You also didn't explain when you shot Naughtybear after shooting Terran on your detective round and if you read what I stated, doctor claims that you ran at him with the remote bomb on you.  I take his word over yours, not because I don't like you, but simply because Doctor has never lied to me and rarely breaks any rules.. From what I recall this would be your 2nd or 3rd ban.

Edit because too many posts

The demo shows other, you didn't ask.

You were right beside him, there was no call out and you knew he had no reason to shoot, I agree giving people time to ID bodies is fine if you know they may have had a reason to shoot him, but you clearly know that he did nothing as he was sitting in the corner.

None the less, I'll let this be reviewed, in my opinion you 3 were causing people to lose karma that didn't want to, many people were complaining to me over steam on my main account, I did my job. I don't dislike you, I didn't ban you out of revenge. From what I seen you were all together causing issues, if Brass feels it should be reduced I won't argue. But you've had more than 1 chance already and you lied in your appeal, I'm not going to sit here arguing against your reasons with my own which were proved. I'll watch this thread and I wish you the best of luck.

V
V
V
Find

(05-21-2015, 07:46 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 07:01 PM)Maeps Wrote:  So what you are saying is that I attempted rdm on one person

The bombs never actually killed anyone other than terran, did they? If they even went off, that is. If so, I essentially got perma'd for attempt rdm. .

(05-21-2015, 04:32 AM)Maeps Wrote:  Reason for ban: """""RDMing + Trolling + Metagaming with Dno and Chicken"""""

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

Listen don't shoot yourself in the foot I voted for you to be unbanned.
Also if a tree falls in the forest it does make a sound.

I didn't count the terran thing as RDM because he doesn't care. It wasn't rdm. If he did, he would have put a slay on us. But he didn't.

(05-21-2015, 07:49 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 07:42 PM)Maeps Wrote:  Also, I just wanted to point out something. That time Dno rdmed a T. I'm not really sure how I'm at fault for that.
He sorta, uh

This is true, but usually when someone just randomly shoots somebody else you try to kill the guy who shot first instead of watch them even if he did RDM a T, you made no attempt to stop him.

Actually, I asked him why he shot him. He then ID'd the body, revealing it was traitor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's my memory being faulty then, my bad. But even then, you should give people time to ID bodies. You definitely don't have to, but it's proper play that you do.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, that's fair. But it's not against the rules. Honestly I was baffled, I knew he was RDMing but I didn't think he would steep as low as random killing.
Find