Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Doctor's Member+ app

Steam Name(Current): doctorRat

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, because shennanigans

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to help make this server the best it can be. I'm not looking to be the top tier staff because I know I cannot devote myself to that dedication and it wouldn't be fair to the server. However; while being a member+ I can help enforce the rules and have a great time as well.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I should be promoted because I have a good understanding of how to be a people person and I can think a situation out critically and put my best instinct into action. I havn't had any problems with any players (to my knowledge) thus far.

Do you have any administrative experience?: I do not have experience but being a member+, I believe, will give me good experience behind a staff position.

Additional Details: This server has quickly become my go to spot when I feel anxious about my job entertaining people gets to crazy. Or when I jsut want to get on and see some of the awesome people I have become friends with over the time I've been here.

Oh yeah, I am a Doctor and I approve this message.
Find

To be honest, while you play semi-occasionally, I just don't see you on really. +Member is a permanent position from what I can remember, so you'll gradually accrue hours, but I also don't know you on a personal level, or really interacted with you. You're pretty cool though, but without ANY sort of staff experience. Eh. No rating from me, just opinions.

(05-21-2015, 01:39 AM)Terran Wrote:  but without ANY sort of staff experience.

Just one thing, everyone starts somewhere Smile

I would support Doctor as a +member. He is mature, cares about the server, and has never been an issue. I nearly am certain that he would be able to cope with something new and be able to make the best out of his position as a +member. We could use him as one, and he deserves a chance. +1
Find

Doc is awesome to play with. Even when he sticks me. I'd love to see him as a +member +1 from me
Find

You moved for 3 months or I'd probably accept you. When you come back feel free to apply again.