Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let Detectives break their own health stations.

I find it silly that Innocents can and Detectives can't. If I want to heal myself or a few provens, I should be able to break it after so that suspicious people can't use it.

Since I can't claim the health station or refuse to let people use it, there's nothing I can do.

You can brake you own already, you just can't claim it
Find

You can't. Your own health station is invulnerable to your damage.
Find

prop kills leave nothing to be healed, though.
Find

All kills leave no health to be healed.
Find

Hate to post on a suggestion this old, but if there's already a thread on it there's no point of posting another.

I come across situations where I have to or want to destroy my health station all the time (it's the only thing I really buy on det rounds), and it's annoying that I can't since I always gotta get someone else to do it lol

It's their health stations, they should be able to destroy it.
Find

Honestly there's two ways of looking at this. T's have no way to heal any health besides a D health station. A D can easily just ask an inno next to them to break it after they heal and most the time the innos will listen. Really the only hope a T has to heal is that a D didn't bother asking an inno to break their health station and left it out in the open somewhere. The reason I even enjoy playing TTT is the T rounds so I personally don't think this is an issue worth fixing or even see it as an issue at all tbh.
Find

I'm gonna incen-trap and push those health stations off cliffs. Dirty T's get no healing rights!
Find