Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tumblr

It was bound to happen, and time dictated that one day - We will all become tumblr feminists.
Find

(05-13-2015, 04:55 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  It was bound to happen, and time dictated that one day - We will all become tumblr feminists.

You oppressive fucking shitload. Feminism is just equality for men AND women. Why would you oppose that? The only reason to view "tumblr feminists" negatively is if you are a racist and sexist fuckboi. I'm tired of hearing about how its "my responsibility" to not get raped. I'm tired of seeing you perverts look at me. I'm tired of the catcalling. This is why we need feminism. Its not just some "oh, i have low self esteem" its because the patriarchal society that I live in is trying to keep me down. No matter what I do, I'll always make 73% of what a man makes. I'll always be denied a job because a non-POC male applied after me. Its 2015 and we can still rape women with no punishment. Its 2015 and we can still force women to be dependent on a man's pay. The shit you say not only reflects how shitty the patriarchal society is, but also how misogynistic gaming is. I've been gaming all my life. I played anything from Mario to Call of duty. I know what gaming is like, and there are absolutely 0 female icons for me to relate to. Not only this, but i'm constantly told to "get back in the kitchen" when some whiny fuckboi gets offended that his "boys club" isn't as socially acceptable now. Its about time we give women the dues they deserve and let them enjoy all the things men get to enjoy.

(05-13-2015, 07:28 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 04:55 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  It was bound to happen, and time dictated that one day - We will all become tumblr feminists.

You oppressive fucking shitload. Feminism is just equality for men AND women. Why would you oppose that? The only reason to view "tumblr feminists" negatively is if you are a racist and sexist fuckboi. I'm tired of hearing about how its "my responsibility" to not get raped. I'm tired of seeing you perverts look at me. I'm tired of the catcalling. This is why we need feminism. Its not just some "oh, i have low self esteem" its because the patriarchal society that I live in is trying to keep me down. No matter what I do, I'll always make 73% of what a man makes. I'll always be denied a job because a non-POC male applied after me. Its 2015 and we can still rape women with no punishment. Its 2015 and we can still force women to be dependent on a man's pay. The shit you say not only reflects how shitty the patriarchal society is, but also how misogynistic gaming is. I've been gaming all my life. I played anything from Mario to Call of duty. I know what gaming is like, and there are absolutely 0 female icons for me to relate to. Not only this, but i'm constantly told to "get back in the kitchen" when some whiny fuckboi gets offended that his "boys club" isn't as socially acceptable now. Its about time we give women the dues they deserve and let them enjoy all the things men get to enjoy.

Find

oh what would we do without batskater.

also I used to have friends who went on tumblr.

I say 'used to' because as soon as I figured that out I stopped talking to them.
Find

Its like the creator of the comic knew

He just fucking knew
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Tumblr is fun
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Ahhh, free advertising space.
http://maplevane.tumblr.com/
Find

(05-18-2015, 01:37 AM)Maeps Wrote:  Ahhh, free advertising space.
http://maplevane.tumblr.com/

Phishing links are getting better these days
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find