Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jellyfish

(05-12-2015, 11:28 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Bruh what are you fucking on?

Cocaine,Opium,Bath Salts,Weed,Marijuana,Cheez(A type of weed),Cannabis,Hemp,Meth,Crystal Meth,Blue Meth,Heroin And sometimes Markalot Sniffing
Find

This is what I meant by not angering too many people, and you've already done it.

Nice.
Find

I find him kinda funny.
Find

(05-12-2015, 11:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  I find him kinda funny.

Thank you i enjoy people who can take a nice joke
Find

(05-12-2015, 11:33 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  This is what I meant by not angering too many people, and you've already done it.

Nice.

Not angered, just confused as to what the fuck hes on. Random ass shit, barely comprehensible. Fucks me up man.
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(05-12-2015, 11:49 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(05-12-2015, 11:33 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  This is what I meant by not angering too many people, and you've already done it.

Nice.

Not angered, just confused as to what the fuck hes on. Random ass shit, barely comprehensible. Fucks me up man.

Not towards you zeph
Find

(05-13-2015, 12:04 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(05-12-2015, 11:49 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

Nice.

Not towards you zeph

Figured you were speaking generally, but I thought I came off as angry so I was just clarifying
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(05-12-2015, 11:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  I find him kinda funny.

man if only you saw him on ntg.
Find

He said cheez and he said it was a type of weed, but my main line of education, South Park, told me that cheezing was when a male cat sprays piss in your face.
Find

(05-13-2015, 02:41 AM)Axe Wrote:  He said cheez and he said it was a type of weed, but my main line of education, South Park, told me that cheezing was when a male cat sprays piss in your face.

I know friends who know weed i dont do it of course but which episode is that and what season -u- might be the next season i get thank god fye has almost every season
Find