Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Catching Scorpions

(05-12-2015, 07:13 PM)Ember Wrote:  While you're away, I'll take all of your possessions off your hands, so that Excel doesn't steal them k?

No need! I'm allowed one carry on!
Find

eat a scorpion. I heard they taste almost as good as rat legs. Damn, now I'm hungry.
Find

Well its time for me to finally leave, so ill see you guys on the server in two weeks! I'll still be active on the forums though
Find

You can do it! Fight on!
Find

Its my first morning in arizona, and the jetlag is real
Find

Sounds pretty crappy. I've been in a plane a few times when I was younger, it made me sleepy and sick and I didn't know if I wanted to throw up or snore. You can survive!!
Find

(05-17-2015, 03:25 PM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  Its my first morning in arizona, and the jetlag is real

how big of a nerd is jake! i heard you met him
Find

(05-17-2015, 04:05 PM)Terran Wrote:  Sounds pretty crappy. I've been in a plane a few times when I was younger, it made me sleepy and sick and I didn't know if I wanted to throw up or snore. You can survive!!

would probably be even worse in the hot Arizona weather.

I feel like puking just thinking about it.
Find

If anyone is interested in seeing the pictures I take.  Heres an album (http://imgur.com/a/G5Te8) i will slowly add images to as i take more!

(05-17-2015, 04:39 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 03:25 PM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  Its my first morning in arizona, and the jetlag is real

how big of a nerd is jake! i heard you met him

Jakes really cool, we went Ham at a concert together. Definitely the same person on and offline
Find

3 more days the hype is real
Find