Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[name] is answering to his report

When someone who was reported dies, it displays the person as answering a report in big red letters, and that can be used to claim someone is dead, when there is no proof or they're not ID'd. Apparently everyone can see that, so I think it should be +member and up who can see that.
Find

I think it would make sense to only let dead people see that, because even if everyone +Member and up is very trustworthy, you can't tell how much that information affected their in-game decisions.
Find

(05-11-2015, 04:18 AM)LICEBIT Wrote:  I think it would make sense to only let dead people see that, because even if everyone +Member and up is very trustworthy, you can't tell how much that information affected their in-game decisions.

I agree, it does somewhat affect gameplay seeing it, because even pretending to ignore it doesn't work, because you KNOW that they're dead.
Find

Yeah, thanks for making a thread on that, I really hate it. Its also really annoying when someone goes "If I die then kos THIS GUY!", then he dies and you only know he did because of the report thing. I mean, its not a constant occurrence, but it happens.
Find

I never thought of this. But yea I see where it can cause problems and maby instagate meta-gaming.
Find