Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Evolving Crowbar

See, the Crowbar is my favorite melee weapon. I love it! Its fast and useful and awesome, even if it does low damage. Now, I was thinking that everyone should get a default crowbar melee weapon, but there's a twist: The more EXP you get, the more you can change the stats on the crowbar.

You'd have the basic Damage, Firerate, Range and Mobility. They'd be capped at 25% each. Ever level you get, you get 1% to add to any of those 4 areas. Say you're level 20, you can have 15% damage and 5% mobility.

This would, obviously, work until level 100 (99?) when you'd basically have 25% in each, but just hitting level 25 is an amazing feat. These crowbars would be UNTRADEABLE. You could adjust the stats any time it wasn't equipped/you were dead.

E.G I'm level 33, so I'd have +10% fire-rate, +10% mobility and +13% damage.

What do you think? This is something I've always wanted. I posted ideas for it (Evolving Gun) on NTG a long time ago.

Why not? It's a goddamn crowbar! It aint gonna cause any shit.
+1
Find

Great idea! love it! make it happen! TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue:TonguePPTonguePTonguePTonguePTongue <3 Terran!
Find

yes please, this would be great!
Find

I really like this idea it would make the crowbar more fun to use.
Find

i agree with this BUT i think for every +1 you add to the crow bar there should be a -.5 so we dont have a +25 damage and a +25 firerate crowbar that just kills to insanely fast.
But other than that +1
Find

You'd have to be level 50 for that, and honestly it'd be super hard, but I agree. Maybe the maximum stats would be:

20% Damage
20% Firerate
25% Mobility
30% Range

There'd be 5% left in the blue, but who'd hit level 100 anyways?
Find

10/10 should be added
Find

Would be cool. Crowbar is my favourite melee. Just the damage makes it dwarfed compared to other melees. This would help make it worthwhile.

Or make crowbars like a melee weapon that you can drop and be able to have suffixes and different stats. I've always wanted that.
Find

Great idea. It makes it so even if newbies like me don't get good melees by chance, they can still get guaranteed bonuses for playing on the server.
Find