Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mass buying

Buying a bunch of items at 1 time from the market lags the server to hell, this is kind of a bug and suggestion thrown into one, but it would be cool if there was a limit to how much you can buy in a certain amount of time
Find

(05-10-2015, 05:55 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Buying a bunch of items at 1 time from the market lags the server to hell, this is kind of a bug and suggestion thrown into one, but it would be cool if there was a limit to how much you can buy in a certain amount of time

Try it again.

It could have been me, as I was scrolling up in console.(which freezes the game logic)
Find

(05-10-2015, 06:00 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 05:55 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Buying a bunch of items at 1 time from the market lags the server to hell, this is kind of a bug and suggestion thrown into one, but it would be cool if there was a limit to how much you can buy in a certain amount of time

Try it again.

It could have been me, as I was scrolling up in console.(which freezes the game logic)

it isn't the first time, it was happening yesterday as excel bought a bunch of stuff but I'll tell him to do it again to test

(Excel thinks it may be from when he charges his crystal because he spams that too)
Find

Yea dawg i spam the hell out of that market and then spam my crystal (I think the lag is from me charging my crystal)I just spam click 50 guns Lol.
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find