Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Controlled Jihad

So i think you should be able to put a remote bomb on yourself so it would basically be a jihad thats easier to control and easier to get in a crowd with -u-

(05-10-2015, 01:13 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  So i think you should be able to put a remote bomb on yourself so it would basically be a jihad thats easier to control and easier to get in a crowd with -u-

Get a T buddy to put one on you and have him give you the trigger.
Find

(05-10-2015, 01:22 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 01:13 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  So i think you should be able to put a remote bomb on yourself so it would basically be a jihad thats easier to control and easier to get in a crowd with -u-

True but most arent cooperative
Find

(05-10-2015, 01:22 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 01:22 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  

True but most arent cooperative

Don't set a bad example.
Find

Or just get a normal jihad, you'll render it useless if the remote bomb basically proves to have more uses.
Find

(05-10-2015, 01:34 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Or just get a normal jihad, you'll render it useless if the remote bomb basically proves to have more uses.

I'm pretty sure you can survive having a bomb on you detonated at full health with a blaze crystal.
Find

Can you not just run into a group of people, place it on the ground. And blow it up.I mean already it replaces the jihad.
Find

LETS MAKE REMOTE MINES MORE OP!

WAIT BETTER IDEA. REMOTE MINES NEVER DAMAGE THE PERSON WHO PLACED IT. SO YOU CAN JIHAD, BUT NOT DIE.