Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blender

http://store.steampowered.com/app/365670/

Blender now on steam
Find

We've got flash games, (literally flash games from online websites), RPG makers and loads of random tools. Steam sucks.
Find

(05-05-2015, 06:43 PM)Terran Wrote:  We've got flash games, (literally flash games from online websites), RPG makers and loads of random tools. Steam sucks.

yea we should go to origin because its better right?
Find

Origin? NEVER
Find

A lot of the flash games (I think) you're talking about/referring to are in because of steam green-light, a system that, in my opinion, needs a reform. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with flash games based out of websites but the fact that there are games from a website like miniclip on the steam store just seems a little out of place but if that's what people want, then why not? But either way I think having blender on steam, while possibly more convenient, is a bit odd. I could understand if it cost money but for a free 3D modeling program like Blender I'm not sure I really see a reason for it as it is both free and, AFAIK, trusted. I am assuming that it is still free as I can not load the page at the moment.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Steam could remove probably 40% of it's stuff (Games, Programs) And no big fuss would be made.
Find