Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Player Model Hands

One thing that bugs me while playing is that as far as I know, the only player model on the server that has Viewable Model Hands is the G-Man (Forerunner Model). This seems kinda unfair to the people who actually notice it after they buy it from the shop, and from what I've seen, configuring it seems really simple. Here's how I found out how to do it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=152390580
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I'm at a loss, what?
Find

When you hold a gun, the models hands ._.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

? All guns are crotch guns for me anyways. How does seeing the gun in the hands matter?
Find

It just......annoys me, ok?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Well, fixing things annoys me!
Find

(05-04-2015, 09:19 PM)Terran Wrote:  ? All guns are crotch guns for me anyways. How does seeing the gun in the hands matter?

Hes saying that he dosnt like the gman hands in the view model, which are the hands on the gun when you are holding it in 1st person. Your guns are in the crotch in the world models.
Find

(05-04-2015, 09:47 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 09:19 PM)Terran Wrote:  ? All guns are crotch guns for me anyways. How does seeing the gun in the hands matter?

Hes saying that he dosnt like the gman hands in the view model, which are the hands on the gun when you are holding it in 1st person. Your guns are in the crotch in the world models.

No, I think he's saying he doesn't like that other player models don't use the proper hand models, and revert to the default hand models.

It's somewhat of an issue with TTT, and how it conflicts with my coinshop system. I can definitely do something to fix it, although it's not exactly a game breaking issue.
Find

On my dads pc I downloaded some hands client side so the wind on NTG was good. You can just browse around there see if there is any nice ones for ya
Find

Thanks, I know it's a weird to go through so much trouble for a small issue, it just makes me happy c:
Umpty Dumpty
Find