Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Levels

(05-04-2015, 07:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 07:06 PM)Ember Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 11:13 AM)Excel Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 10:56 AM)Ember Wrote:  I'm not sure if I like the idea of having to unlock certain Coinshop Items, for some people like myself, it takes a long time to level up, even if you play every day. Some people can't aim (Me), and it would seem kinda unfair to have to limit how much they can buy. This is purely just my opinion, not that it matters much anyway :3

They are cosmetic it's not like they do anything, Lol.About as useless as useless gets.

What may seem simple to you Excel, is like my entire life when it comes to cosmetics, for an OCD person such as myself.

That may be true for you, however, there is still no unfair advantages for other people to be able to buy cosmetic items before you can. It gives them no edge over you in game, or anything of the like.

It gives them nothing but bragging rights.

(Even so, players are already limited to what they can buy based on how many coins they can have. )

Also, players can use that want for the new coinshop items unlocked as a motivator to improve at the game, so they can level more quickly.

Well, when YOU put it that way, HOW can I argue?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

lesser of a percent to level sounds like a good idea at the time being. im only lvl 22 so I imagine that 30 and up is a real pain in the but.
Find

Its not that bad. At my rate I get a level-up every 3 days if I play really hard, a week if I play slow. I have 3,040 to hit level 33 and I've already gotten around 700 in about a day!
Find