Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ScottSummers12 Power Abuse

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): ScottSummers12, Terran

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:59537850

Map the event happened on: Concentration

Date of event: 5/2/2015

What Happened?: Scott started a votekick for a silent round against me, and instead of canceling it after it was successful, he kicked me.

Witnesses: Terran, Cyan, Leo, Ember

Evidence: Image
Find

Add me as an offending player, I laughed and told him to do it.
Find

Yes I did call that and I take full responsibility to everything. We were all playing around and I thought you would be fine with it and join back seeing as how you were rdming me and I you. I didn't ask and I should have. I will take my punishment.
Find

To be fair it was the last round of the map, as I do agree it's technically abuse, I feel as if only a warning is needed at this point.
Find

I'm the one who egged him on and told him to do it, if I hadn't he wouldn't have. Peer pressure, I'm at fault too.
Find

(05-02-2015, 09:51 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Yes I did call that and I take full responsibility to everything. We were all playing around and I thought you would be fine with it and join back seeing as how you were rdming me and I you. I didn't ask and I should have. I will take my punishment.

Staff powers is too much.
Find

(05-02-2015, 09:52 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  ...as I do agree it's technically abuse, I feel as if only a warning is needed at this point.
Find

Wait +Member have gag now? What?
Find

(05-02-2015, 10:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Wait +Member have gag now? What?

There was a Mod on.
Find

(05-02-2015, 10:47 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 10:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Wait +Member have gag now? What?

There was a Mod on.

soooo why was he the one doing a vote for the silent round? Seems like we need to clear some things up with +Members.

Talked to Scott and cleared some things up. We will consider this his warning since hes not a problem causer normally. Let this be a message to all +Members though. You do not have a vote option for a reason. You should not use votekick or voteban for anything other than a votekick or a voteban to a serious offender. I will close this thread with a reminder that +members is not a staff position. You are a trusted member that handles RDM only. Nothing else.
Find