Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unpoke RDM & (possible) leave

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Unpoke

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:84350630

Map the event happened on: ttt_community_bowling_v5a

Date of event: 5/2/15

What Happened?: Unpoke killed an NPC and as I joke I ran after him with my sword. Someone then shot Unpoke and he, assuming I was the offender, shot me. His response of my report simply said that I shot him (or something to that effect). After I showed him that I, in fact, did not shoot him he said he saw what he saw and acted accordingly (again, paraphrasing). Not once did he appologize for the simple misunderstanding and on the proceeding round he claimed that I had a pistol out (and I believe he again claimed that I did shoot but I don't remember exactly, sorry) which doesn't make sense since I 1: Had my Durendal out and 2: Don't own or use a pistol as I have a Nighthawk. He just repeated that he saw what he saw (once again, paraphrasing). He left the round after the round the report was made agaisn't him (two rounds after the incident the round after the report). Derp was on but AFK so he was unable to assist.

Witnesses: Memory's kinda shaky but Excel, Shank, and some others were on but I don't know if anybody actually saw it besides those listed in the logs

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/HtRLk
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

This seems like a normal misunderstanding which happens often in a gametype like TTT. I think I've played with unpoke a few times and have had no issues with him so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt this time. If anyone encounters anything like this from him in the future though, please be sure to let me know or post another complaint.
Find