Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MatlaS - RDM and Leave

Edit: This is less of a "BAN HIM RIGHT NAOW" report and more of a "Problematic Player" report. Can we PLEASE have a section for that?

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): MatlaS

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26489585)

Map the event happened on: ttt_dolls

Date of event: April 30th

What Happened?: MatlaS blew up an explosive, killing a Traitor buddy. He then left, saying "Fuck this server" (as evidenced in the report). Normally it'd be crossfire and I wouldn't even slay for it, but...Jerome went 'round asking why he wasn't slain. Asked him why it was cancelled and he just said he "never cancelled it"

Witnesses: Ardell, Excel, Not REKT, Minecraft Piggy, Aresuft, Jerome, Wolfpac

Evidence:
RDM
Leave
Bonus Disrespect:
Find

I saw the report, also saw some other disrespect by matlas in other reports...
Find

I banned him and will leave this open for any higher ranks.. incase they want to increase.
Find

I am going to up the ban to 3-4 weeks because of the amount of warnings he has had. Everytime I play with him I have to warn him to stop disrespecting and I talked to Cyan and Nuggie who both seem to have the same exact problem. This is the LAST warning and further evidence of you disrespecting ingame after your ban will result in a permaban. I mean anything in a report, in chat, etc if I am provided proof of disrespect it will be an instant ban NO more chances.

Also if you hadn't responded with I'm done with this shitty community it may have went a little better.