Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New detective item?

A remote controlled object with a camera that you could patrol around with something like this

(start at 0.53)
Find

this would be sweet as hell
Find

As a detective, I like to take charge and lead the way for terrorists. Grab DNA, chase down the baddies, be in the action

I don't see playing with a little toy that rolls on the floor be a very useful thing to help achieve that

But I do see the use in a drone making sure that it's safe before you go in.

So even though I wouldn't use it, I support it.
Find

Maybe if you can't see a persons name or props while using it but you get a one time shot that gets you their DNA
Find

I suggested something similar to this where you would tag someone and you could see there screen for 30 seconds. You can't see other peoples names or the t hand and t buddies if they happen to be a t.

BUT this seems 20x better.
Find

Bump plz add
Find

inb4 "necro!!"

anyways sounds like it could be really cool and there arent many det weapons
don't see anything wrong with it
+1
Find

NECRO
also i feel like it should see the name otherwise so much kos off accessory

instead of the rainbow six one tho it should be a bigger one of that one pet
not the spark pet, the other one

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I think it should work like the disguiser but in reverse but still have names. (Everyone would look like base ttt model, minus guns so they can see T weapons and such.)
Then have a one time use dna swab. Only can get the dna from the drone itself. (like you would dna a c4)
The T's could break the drone to prevent dna swabbing, but if a dna swab happened beforehand, it would just mean the detective would have to go to it. (making it so T's could camp it for maximum traitoring.)
Find

It sounds pretty bad ass I +1 for sure. plz add
Find