Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Player Model Paint

Lightbulb 
My Idea
My idea is...PAINT Buckets!

Bacically, it would be a new Coinshop Item under a new catagory called, "Player Model Paint" and what it does is change the color of your current player model. There would be multiple colors, and possibly an option to choose a custom color using the color pallate, which would most likely cost more considering its unique skill. Now I understand certain player models might not be effected by the Color, and my solution is that under every player model that can't use the paint, has a warning saying that paint won't work on it. The way to use it is simple, all you have to do is equip it from your inventory, and if you want to take it off, just unequip it.

Thank you for reading, and leave feedback if you want to suggest something more, criticize me, or just want to say hello!

Oh sorry, didn't realise there was a Coinshop Suggestion Subforum, my mistake :c
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Not a bad idea.

I believe some player models actually have two different colors that can be changed, one for 'clothes' and other sub models, and one for the entire player model.

This paint bucket could possibly be applied to accessories too, or a separate paint bucket for those(even though it's been suggested already).
Find

McNuggie will turn EVERYTHING pink
he'll be a walking pink man
Find