Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big news

I'm alive and have done much recently. As much as it pains me to do this I'm making an update in case anyone cares.

So I've finished high school after what seems like an eternity, I should have been done a while ago but health issues to stump that a bit. I've graduated early this year and have some time off and with the summer vacation I'll probably put in the effort to try some means of getting better.

I am probably going to start work sometime in the future, which is well and good.

But in the background the tests have slowly been rolling in for me from the visits a month ago with the doctor. They're limited down to a certain disease which is rare, but my case is very unusual which means they're thinking it could even be a mutation that affects me in a different way.

The way it's looking I'm having more tests done in a week and some may be going to the NIH (National Institute of Health) which is a big deal.

So one step forward and an undecided amount of steps backwards. I never seem to be able to win, but at least something is happening.

I'll be more active in the next couple of days given the free time, so expect Kuro to plague your presence for a bit.

Take your staff position back!
Find

Big Grin Congratz on graduating good to know that they closed down to find out what disease you have
Find

I'm not the only early graduate anymore now Big Grin
Find

Well grats on graduating not enough people do that and I wish you the best of luck in life.
Find

Thanks for all of the support it really does mean a lot to me
Find

I hope everything works out for you.

I really do.

Its sad to see bad things happen to good people
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

We're here for you Kuro!
Find