Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Headache remedies

So, I have the flu. Flu-ish, anyways. I've had a headache for upwards of 48 hours now, and I'm at my wits end. I can't take anything with ibuprofen or acetaminophen, since they aggregate my high blood pressure. I'm also forced to take some amlodipine besylate every day for my hypertension, but one of the side effects is headaches (Which seem to have made my pain much, much worse).

I don't really know any home remedies besides a hot bath and lots of sleep, but any tips would be great. I can't eat either, but in the past two days I've drank ridiculous amounts of water. I'd say the pain right now is a 6/10, but it seems to randomly get worse.

Any tips? Thanks. I have to get this cleared up before the 27th, since I have an echo-cardiogram in the city then.
Find

Sleep is probably your best bet

And dont sit on electronics and shit, cause personally that makes the headache worse sometimes
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Yeah, they do, but everything feels so shitty I need to distract myself somehow. I don't even have any books to read or anything. I'm thinking of popping some Lorazepam and just trying to sleep, but its tough.
Find

turn the lights off and sit in a bath Smile
Find

Had my bath today, went on so long I'm a prune still!
Find

Um, your best bet is to go into a dark room for a while no sound of lights and put a clod washrag over the back of you neck. And if it gets worse and into like a migraine kinda pain i suggest going to the doctors and getting it checked out. But most of all i wish you lick with you headache.
Find

Yeah, I'll definitely go if it becomes a migraine, but I've never had one so not worried too much. I think I'm gonna get off the PC and go to bed, even if its just 7PM...Thanks guys.
Find

Masturbating, embracing a loved one or eating a really spicy food release endorphines which help with headaches
Find

(04-24-2015, 11:18 AM)соси хуй сука бля Wrote:  Masturbating, embracing a loved one or eating a really spicy food release endorphines which help with headaches

There's your answer Terran, have a giant wank sesh for a day you'll be fine
Find

Literally lay down, don't do anything or think about anything. Just like go to sleep or stare at the ceiling. Don't think about the headache because then you can stop thinking about how much it hurts and you basically have to ignore the pain.
Find