Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I bring news from the Middle east

Is there just a shit ton of sand a few yards away from where you are?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(04-25-2015, 08:48 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Is there just a shit ton of sand a few yards away from where you are?

Basically yeah. The resort is all artificial, before it was a tourist spot it was an empty desert, we're going out quad biking and riding camels in the desert soon. I'm gonna be baked like a potato lol
Find

CAMELS?
I'm warning you now, REMOVE CAMELS.
Stay AWAY from those HELLBEASTS. Also, you mentioning Quads reminds me that last night in my town (of 300 people), a 6 and 4 year old rolled an ATV and the 6 year old died instantly and the 4-year old was taken away by some kind of air ambulance.

Now I feel sad again. Send more pictures please!
Find

(04-25-2015, 09:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  CAMELS?
I'm warning you now, REMOVE CAMELS.
Stay AWAY from those HELLBEASTS. Also, you mentioning Quads reminds me that last night in my town (of 300 people), a 6 and 4 year old rolled an ATV and the 6 year old died instantly and the 4-year old was taken away by some kind of air ambulance.

Now I feel sad again. Send more pictures please!

Don't you need a license to use ATVs?
Find

Small town, closest cop station would be two hours away, nobody generally cares. Well, I think its stupid, but yeah.
Find

What's wrong with camels? I rode them, pretty fun but kinda boring
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(04-25-2015, 10:37 PM)SilentSpy Wrote:  What's wrong with camels? I rode them, pretty fun but kinda boring

They look so depressed poor things get beaten by their owners. Sad

Also I'll try to get some more pics for you jewwan B)
Find

Double bump post time, my friends, your patience hath been rewarded, lotsa images of the shark bay where we went snorkelling and diving among the coral.

Here's an album to prevent image spam:

http://imgur.com/a/0z1q0
Find

Wait wait WAIT wait WAIT.

"Images of SHARK BAY"
"where we went diving"
"SHARK BAY"
"diving"
"SHARKS"
"diving"

ARE THOSE SHARKS IN ONE OF THE IMAGES? I HATE SHARKS. Nice blue water though, color of navy.
Find

No they're Dolphins, probably should've mentioned that. Although there are sharks very rarely. Funnily enough they're a nice breed of shark if there were any I'd be eaten by them cause I cut my foot then went diving lol
Find