Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Member application

Steam Name(Current): OvrDoseDnHAM

Time played on servers?(!time username to CHECK): 95 Hours 36 minutes 35 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it looking for a server i used to play on and is my favorite since i started.

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to JOIN?: I have been playing on this server for awhile and I want to help the server and want to feel more important here
Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I get on mostly everyday whenever i don't have a ton of school work.

-1 posted an app that got denied 11 hours ago... Gotta wait a week dude
Find

I believe that he is free to make an application immediately if he wishes, denied or not. No real opinions, I don't play with you enough :<.

cool player and i feel would make a good addition to members. Doctor approves +1
Find

Usually if your on when I'm on, you either try to troll or to try to make other people angry, like if you lost a 1v1 in the previous round, and you are traitor next round, you immediately try to kill that person.

Now, I could go on, but one of the biggest reasons, is that you really almost don't communicate and you basically just reposted this, as you had made on the 22nd. -1, you could do better
Find

(04-27-2015, 10:13 PM)★The Liar★ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:  Usually if your on when I'm on, you either try to troll or to try to make other people angry, like if you lost a 1v1 in the previous round, and you are traitor next round, you immediately try to kill that person.

Now, I could go on, but one of the biggest reasons, is that you really almost don't communicate and you basically just reposted this, as you had made on the 22nd. -1, you could do better
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.

(04-29-2015, 01:36 AM)SilencePie Wrote:  
(04-27-2015, 10:13 PM)★The Liar★ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:  Usually if your on when I'm on, you either try to troll or to try to make other people angry, like if you lost a 1v1 in the previous round, and you are traitor next round, you immediately try to kill that person.

what does this even mean
Find

What I took from it is that he is just saying Overdose just causes drama and doesn't communicate. I don't really agree with the whole "made this too soon since the last denial" but the rest I agree with as Overdose tends to hold a grudge from what I've seen.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I haven't played much with you, but when I did, I didn't have a very good time. Also, I would wait a bit and try to change your attitude instead of posting a new request so soon after. -1
Find

You don't play often still, and as stated by people above, sometimes you're not the most enjoyable to play with. -1.
Find