Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Run Crystal

Terran, Brassx, and I were talking earlier in the shoutbox when Terran was talking about how he was able to run before the server restarted. That got me to think that it'd be pretty cool as a feature but not as it had been before the server restarted because he was able to run and shoot without a limit. My idea is as follows:

Run Crystal:

Charged by mobility
Activated via LSHIFT (Or some other key as that might conflict with T-radio-chat but that isn't my biggest concern as it can be rebound)
Percentage taken away every time you run as opposed to every round to balance it out
Cool-down between every run with a limit on how long (Think about the radio bar when you can only talk for so long and you must wait for it to go up before you can talk again like there are on other servers or here if an admin on here feels you need one)
Inability to shoot, talk, or type (binds) when you run and possible wait to talk/type if you run out of stamina as you would have to "catch your breath" (Possible unable to reload but I like the animation when you run and reload so I'm probably biased when I say I think it'd be cool)

Possible passive abilities/other ideas:

Able to run longer the more you walk/run (gain faster the more you run than walk think about it like stamina in GTA V)
Passive faster speed (reload or walk depending on the drop) stats dependent on drop as well (maybe improved speed with more stamina but probably not as that may become OP)
Passive reduced accuracy/recoil (not sure which one if any) that directly corresponds with the passive speed
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find