Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Good or Bad Idea?
Good idea as is
Like idea but w/ tweaks
Horrid idea
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pistol w/ SMG ammo

I had an idea for adding a pistol type that uses SMG ammo. It seems appropriate due to the M16 being forced to use the desert eagle to avoid using the same ammo as one's secondary. The model for it could be the Dual Berettas, it could have no firing cap but be semi-automatic. It could have slightly more damage and accuracy than the Glock. Like in CS it could have a 30 round magazine.

I italicized the things I feel the most important and would love to hear other people's opinions and ideas, and hopefully get this in the game.
Find

2 op MAN

There would have to be slow fire rate to be balanced sounds like a primary wep

(04-21-2015, 03:19 AM)Excel Wrote:  2 op MAN

There would have to be slow fire rate to be balanced sounds like a primary wep

If it had slow fire rate it would basically be the pistol since the smg ammo and the lack of a fire cap are the main things that make it unique. It could have piss poor damage and accuracy to help balance out the fire rate.
Find

dual barretas will not work brassx said dual wielded weps won't work, BUT I do agree that a new secondary needs to be added. I know the 3 now are good, but it's getting repetitive and after about idk 2 years with the same secondaries I think it is time for a new one. A new one that uses SMG ammo as well. Tac-9 :p
Find

I think you mean Rek-9
Find

might sound a little stupid and weird and childish but i think a pistol crossbow would be epic.
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/204ff/products/585/images/2884/1_8__12747.1410636523.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
i imagine it to have really low reload speeds with high accuracy at close rage and decreasing as it gets father away. it will have high damage. mobility would be higher being it is a really light weapon and i am not sure if recoil should be high or low, it really don't matter being the clip is one and it will have a high reload speed. i feel it should take rifle ammo.
i do not know if there are any sweps or anything for this and i don't know if it be possible. this also has nothing to do with the smg pistol.
this is only a idea, all stats could be changed and more balanced. please don't rip me a new one.
also let me know. should i just leave this here or should i move it to Suggestions.
thanks for listening to my random ideas <3
Find

(04-21-2015, 11:23 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  might sound a little stupid and weird and childish but i think a pistol crossbow would be epic.
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/204ff/products/585/images/2884/1_8__12747.1410636523.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
i imagine it to have really low reload speeds with high accuracy at close rage and decreasing as it gets father away. it will have high damage. mobility would be higher being it is a really light weapon and i am not sure if recoil should be high or low, it really don't matter being the clip is one and it will have a high reload speed.
this is only a idea, all stats could be changed and more balanced. please don't rip me a new one.
also let me know. should i just leave this here or should i move it to Suggestions.

That seems more of a rifle ammo secondary than smg.
Find

(04-21-2015, 11:29 PM)Jasquizzle Wrote:  
(04-21-2015, 11:23 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  might sound a little stupid and weird and childish but i think a pistol crossbow would be epic.
i imagine it to have really low reload speeds with high accuracy at close rage and decreasing as it gets father away. it will have high damage. mobility would be higher being it is a really light weapon and i am not sure if recoil should be high or low, it really don't matter being the clip is one and it will have a high reload speed.

That seems more of a rifle ammo secondary than smg.

oh yeah i never meant for it to take smg, it was jus a idea for a new secondary, i dont like the smg pistol idea, so kinda just went off topic xd <3
Find

I think both are a great idea especially the sniper ammo crossbow.
Find

SMG ammo is hard enough to get, since most players use it. Another gun that uses it would only make it harder to get reserve ammo. If it used a different ammo type (deagle or rifle), it would be a much better idea.
Find