Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trade Request Cooldown

So lately whenever someone seems to obtain a REALLY NICE gun or item people, instead of asking the person or waiting to see if the person wishes to sell the item, spam them with trade requests until they either 1) Ignore Trade Requests in settings or 2) Accept and tell them to shove off. Today I saw it when Pigeon rolled a Legbiter and an unnamed person sent them a trade request 3 times in a row. Lately with me as well, I ignore trade requests because whenever I get something good people spam their bind they just made or copy+paste trade requests to me. So please Brass, a cooldown would be the best darn thing to stop the spam for this. I suggested a 15 Second cooldown, Terran had thought of using a user setting for cooldowns so people can set how often they can receive a trade request after being sent one (I.E. 1,5,10,15,20 second settings). Just a suggestion to stop the people who scam or spam newer players from their good stuff.
Find

Yeah, I definitely support this. Super annoying when people try and trade a new guy because he got some coins or a crate or something, or even a non-new player who got something. Learn to respect others, guys, jeez.
Find

ye. thumbs up to the idea
Find

Good idea +1
Find

Yea this sounds like a grate idea.
Find

Implemented a 10 second cool down, will update as needed, and will likely implement the cool down settings later on.
Find