Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Name my floating buddy!

Hey guys, I have had my little floating man(or woman) with me for a while and do not have a name! Let's find him/her one!
Find

ScottSummers
Find

the rulebreaker
Find

I thought I saw somewhere that things like that weren't allowed. Oh well.
Find

Lord Ulric the Seizure-Inducing

Or Coco.
Find

(04-19-2015, 03:19 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I thought I saw somewhere that things like that weren't allowed. Oh well.

I don't see why it wouldn't be.
Find

Jaraxxus, eredar lord of the burning legion. FLESH FROM BOOOOOOOOOONE!

Jaraxxus' favorite quote:

"I sexually Identify as a Jaraxx-kin. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the trifling gnomes dropping infernals on disgusting adventurers. People say to me that a person facing jaraxxus is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm Jaraxxus. I'm having a warlock create a portal to summon my other-kin from another dimension. From now on I want you guys to call me "Jaraxxus" and respect my right to rend flesh from bone. If you can't accept me you're a demophobe and need to check your privilege you trifling gnome, or your arrogance will be your undoing. Thank you for being so understanding."
Find

Things made to deceive other players, or attempt to give them the advantage were/are against the rules.

Now it's not as big of a deal due to being able to turn off the displays for whoever you wish to.
Find

Sweet, time to build a melon dick and a giant box around my head.

The Floating Faggot
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find