Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Buff item crates a bit?
No, they're fine.
Yes, lower the price substantially.
Yes, give them better drop chances.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Item Crates a tiny bit better?

In all honesty, they're really shitty compared to Crescent Cases. I think the price should be lowered to 150 coins/rubies, since they really just give decents.

Eh? Yes/No?
Find

Ye. I think the chance should be hired though. Maybe higher chance and price down to 250?
Find

I'd say just nerf crescents if theres a balance issue
Find

I donated like £40 and bought over 20 crates. Got 20 standards. *cri* (Before crescents were a thing)
Find

Yeah I could definately see nerfing crescents a bit but also make item crates a lot cheaper.

Also maybe make a special type of item crate for end round raffles that give drops in between item crates and crescents.
Find

(04-17-2015, 10:08 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yeah I could definately see nerfing  crescents a bit but also make item crates a lot cheaper.

that defeats the purpose of nurfing them
Find

(04-17-2015, 10:10 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(04-17-2015, 10:08 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yeah I could definately see nerfing  crescents a bit but also make item crates a lot cheaper.

that defeats the purpose of nurfing them

oh well im stupid.

Still would be neat to see a different item crate in between normal item crates and crescents, only obtainable from end round raffles.
Find

I think crescents should be neft, the value of coins will go down and weapons will sell for more!

I actually like that, Aresuft. A lot.
Find

20 xp. What the fuck is this?
Sample Text.
Find