Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gift Package

Since it gets harder to level up it would only make sense that the higher level you are the better the gift package. Just wanted to say that because when people start to get to like level 50 they aren't going to get the crates very often.
Find

True. I was thinking that once you hit levels 35, 40, 45 and 50, maybe you could get a unique gift package. It'll work like the normal 3x3 pick one, but instead the crate will randomize an item under each slot and SHOW you what it is. Basically it'd be 9 item crates in one, but you only get to pick -one- thing from it. So if you see a legendary and 8 standards, you'd obviously grab it.

Just a thought.

Edit: Axe, you went offline on steam Sad

(04-17-2015, 03:13 AM)Terran Wrote:  True. I was thinking that once you hit levels 35, 40, 45 and 50, maybe you could get a unique gift package. It'll work like the normal 3x3 pick one, but instead the crate will randomize an item under each slot and SHOW you what it is. Basically it'd be 9 item crates in one, but you only get to pick -one- thing from it. So if you see a legendary and 8 standards, you'd obviously grab it.

Just a thought.

Edit: Axe, you went offline on steam Sad

xD Mcnuggie had said that as well. Nearly the same thing.
Find

Whaaat? I thought of it a few hours ago. I guess great minds think alike.
Find

We really need more ways to get exp then either killing innos as a t or killing ts as an inno
Find

Yea I agree with about all of tgis but if the scrolls get added could they use exp as a reward? Just my thought on the subject.
Find

Already have new ways to get EXP in the works, also a few updates to the gift packages in the works.

No refunds will be given.
Find

(04-17-2015, 03:35 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Already have new ways to get EXP in the works, also a few updates to the gift packages in the works.

Always 1 step ahead
Find

(04-17-2015, 03:35 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Already have new ways to get EXP in the works, also a few updates to the gift packages in the works.

Damn it's gonna take a while to get better gifts and even longer to hit level 35, guess this is why alts exist amirite? I just wanted from that box was something that didn't look like my last bag of chex mix... empty. Exp doesn't count that's invisible like the chex dust.

I'm not actually making an alt. Yet.
Find