Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Did you notice its impossible to defend yourself?

Did you ever notice if someone just starts shooting, you're so fucking weak yet you deal like NO damage at all? I seem to have that issue A LOT; and I cannot defend myself, thus I fucking die every god damn 5 seconds in the mother fucking round. That really pisses me off, I get that its a game and all, and you die; but what the FUCK, why does it happen so fast? I find its impossible to defend myself against the oppresive bullets!

Find

Figure out who the T's are and keep your eyes on them. Easily done.

2,500 hours of TTT has me always knowing who a T is, I just have to wait for them to act before I kill.
Find

(04-16-2015, 11:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  Figure out who the T's are and keep your eyes on them. Easily done.

2,500 hours of TTT has me always knowing who a T is, I just have to wait for them to act before I kill.

Well that doesn't seem to happen for me as much as it used too. I used to be able to do that VERY well, but since I left NTG I quit TTT up until now and it feels like shit, I die every five seconds. I said I had MISSED being new on ttt; I regret saying that now.

Find

(04-16-2015, 11:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  Figure out who the T's are and keep your eyes on them. Easily done.

Shit, I thought you were just smart.
Find

Wow, thanks, Platinum.
Also you kinda got banned on NTG matlas but bygones can be bygones. Just always keep an eye on everyone and watch your back. Easiest way to survive.
Find

Pro Tip: Dont focus on the round at all, fuck around, people wont take you as seriously, go for "easy kill" and bam all of a sudden you rape their ass
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

It's supposed to be this way I'm sure. Just play smart.

Or do what Zeph said and fuck around.
Find