Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brawl Dome

My suggestion is something that is about 1.5x or 2x the size of the shield bubble from NTG, except hollow and taller, this can be deployed by T's to single out one or two targets.

The idea is, you see a weak player but you're low on health, he's running away, unaware of you; you trap him and you in the dome and duke it out, he runs around confused because he's super bad, you kill him.

The shield allows only YOU and him to duke it out, nobody outside the shield can attack either of you

(I made this with barely any sleep, with Evolve in mind; I'll revise it later if it's not good enough)

Find

A bit too disruptive of game-play, and we all know what bullshits shield bubbles were from NTG. Basically ripped from there except you can shoot inside them.
Find

Honestly seems kind of overpowered. You could place one down in a group of people and then basically kill them all easily because they can't escape.
Find

(04-16-2015, 03:50 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Honestly seems kind of overpowered. You could place one down in a group of people and then basically kill them all easily because they can't escape.

Or get gang raped by all of them. Kinda situational.

Find