Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff the Canary slightly

(04-13-2015, 01:56 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It has a faster firerate than the deagle though guys(~50% faster)! You can shoot it pretty quickly.

But in the description, it specifically describes it as powerful :/
Find

Well, if it wouldn't be cool then that's fine.
Find

It is powerful. It has more DPS than a deagle, by quite a lot. It not 1 shotting a T who bought armor isn't that big of a deal, as you can shoot RIGHT after it and kill him anyways.

I've always enjoyed the vanilla Canary, and still honestly see no need to buff it. Albeit it's use isn't as useful due to being able to spawn with weapons now, but it shouldn't be compared to extremely powerful T weapons.
Find

(04-13-2015, 02:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It is powerful. It has more DPS than a deagle, by quite a lot. It not 1 shotting a T who bought armor isn't that big of a deal, as you can shoot RIGHT after it and kill him anyways.

I've always enjoyed the vanilla Canary, and still honestly see no need to buff it. Albeit it's use isn't as useful due to being able to spawn with weapons now, but it shouldn't be compared to extremely powerful T weapons.

1v1 deagle vs canary! LETS GO RIGHT NOW!!!
Find

(04-13-2015, 03:35 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(04-13-2015, 02:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It is powerful. It has more DPS than a deagle, by quite a lot. It not 1 shotting a T who bought armor isn't that big of a deal, as you can shoot RIGHT after it and kill him anyways.

1v1 deagle vs canary! LETS GO RIGHT NOW!!!

impossible! canary only has 6 bullets!
Find

I still think this change should have been implemented.
Find

Put this in “B U F F, change, nerf section”.
Find

give it fan of the hammer

- That Thrakos Noob
Find