Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Are these guns good?
Both guns are great!
Both guns are fine, but need nerfing or tweaking
Obruent is too over powered!
Catacalysm is too over powered!
Both guns need a buff!
These idea's belong in a dumpster behind a Bojangles!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Obruent and Catacalysm

Exclamation 
When ::Harmful:: And MatlaS work together, two weirdo's; such delights like THESE gem's are created.
These two guns were made with water and fire in thought, lets go into detail with the names.

Obruent : The latin word for drown, fits very will with the gun.

Catacalysm : A large-scale natural event (Such as the earth cracking into pieces with violent bursts of lava

Now, both items being incredibly strong in most ways, me and Harm have extensively thought of countermeasures and idea's to prevent both items from becoming the next Shinigami.
(No niether of them are shotguns)

NOW to the stats and looks and backstorys!

Obruent

What kind of a gun is it? : A silenced TMP (Bear with me now, before you pull out your butt plug's
Stats
+Accuracy 20-30
-20-35 Recoil
-10 Damage

+5-15 Clip (36?-46)
+10 Firerate

-5-15 Reloadspeed

Description : "Water can flow, and water can crash. Just like a toilet.. Be a toilet my friend
~ Bruce lee"

Suffix : Has a 1- (lo)9 - 14(max) to cause Dry Drowning

Dry Drowning : A wattery blur effect is put on the screen, and damage is dealt every 2-5 seconds, for a max of 30-45 damage. The character would have a dripping or blue effect.
(Yes, I have the screen effect already for you Brass)
As an extra for this gun, possibly when you hit something, it can have a SMALL water splash effect for the bullet impact?

Now for MY gun.

Catacalysm
What kind of a gun is it? : A rifle
Stats :

-20-40 Reloadspeed
+5-20 Damage
+20-35 Accuracy
-35-50 Recoil (It's basically a 50.cal, recoil wise.

Description : "Said to be forged shortly after the X1, this rifle was used during the Deadly wars, it's creator is unknown."

Suffix: Wild Clip

Suffix effect : Wild Clip is a VERY unique suffix, after 2-6 kills (Possibly headshot only), you may press a combination of two buttons (Probably E+R), and the next clip you use (Or the current, it MUST be a full clip), has a chance to cause Deafening-Fire damage, or massively disorent the target. During this "Activated" sequence, the rifle glows a vastly bright shade of orange, and its bullets are changed to that of NTG's Ragnarok, although only firing one LARGE bullet during this sequence, bullets lost will do nothing.
I was thinking the impact effect would be a flame particle of some sort, this is of course optional.

And thats that! That is me and Harmfull's idea!
Credits too :
::Harmfull:: for creating and editing Obruent
MatlaS for creating Catacalysm

Find

They sound a little bit "Advanced". At least the second one is, bit too in-depth. Neutral opinion otherwise.
Find

I love catalyst for a gun name. Maybe having a chain reaction to people? OR CATS (cuz CATalyst)
Find

it seems like a lot of work just for two guns kinda unnecessary but hey thats only my opinion
Love me <3
Find

I mean, we did need some unique items, and that idea's amazing Grass.:p

Find

I am just wondering what a Bojangles is.
Find

(04-12-2015, 08:24 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I am just wondering what a Bojangles is.

Bojangles is a country restraunt. Fuckin' glorious name.

Find

Obruent, yes very good gun, it's unique, it seems fairly balanced, and it's flashy and interesting. I'd like to see more gun effects, like glows and flashing lights the latter - In other words I like it because it sounds like it would be flashy, I prefer guns for cosmetics less for their abilities MORE FLASHY GUNS PLS

Cataclysm, meh. The suffix seems way to complicated, I understand it's like a charge up and requires you to be very skillful to pull off, but how are people to know how to use this skill? (The fact you have to use E+R after you got your killstreak just makes it a confusing weapon) A lot of people have been suggesting sniper rifles that just have a crap ton of damage but low clip size, kinda like the Nighthawk of snipers and we've yet to see one that strikes the balance.

EDIT: Also in the poll there is no option to say that only 1 gun is good and the other needs tweaking/changing up quite a lot. Might wanna fix that.
Find

(04-12-2015, 08:33 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Obruent, yes very good gun, it's unique, it seems fairly balanced, and it's flashy and interesting. I'd like to see more gun effects, like glows and flashing lights the latter - In other words I like it because it sounds like it would be flashy, I prefer guns for cosmetics less for their abilities MORE FLASHY GUNS PLS

Cataclysm, meh. The suffix seems way to complicated, I understand it's like a charge up and requires you to be very skillful to pull off, but how are people to know how to use this skill? (The fact you have to use E+R after you got your killstreak just makes it a confusing weapon) A lot of people have been suggesting sniper rifles that just have a crap ton of damage but low clip size, kinda like the Nighthawk of snipers and we've yet to see one that strikes the balance.

EDIT: Also in the poll there is no option to say that only 1 gun is good and the other needs tweaking/changing up quite a lot. Might wanna fix that.

Let me simplify it then.

Get 5 kills. Press E+R. Boom, cool elemental SHTUUF.
ER is fuckin easy to press, their RIGHT beside eachother, if you've EVER used customizable weaponry in sandbox, its' pathetically easy.

Find

Nipple subs from Subway are magnificent.
Find