Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harmfullx attempt to member :3

Steam Name(Current): My steam name is xHarmfullx.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): I have played a total of 70 hours on FRG so far.

Where did you hear about this server?: I have heard about this server from many of my friends including jake and many others. I was very interested, but my ''cache'' was full and I could not load in servers, therefor it took me a while to access FRG, but at last, I made it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Sadly, I have been banned once for a day. The reason was that I did not know that ''kiling someone on purpose'' was considered revenge rdm. I had taught that revenge rdm was the action of rdming in the soul purpose to revenge, but I now know thanks to my friend moderators, that it is not the case. I am deeply sorry, since that was not my purpose. (sorry dark).

Why do you want to join?: I want to join FRG's members becase i find that in the long run I may be able to help as a member+ or even moderator. I find that FRG has a beautiful community and that everyone should respect one another, and since some members/moderators have different time zones, perhaps I could be of help in the future.

Referred by: I dont think i was referred by anyone?

Additional Details: I was a moderator on two servers in the past, and a member on NTG, I find I could be of help, but its what you think that matters :p
Find

Sorry, I can't really support it. I've seen your best and your worst, and I don't support that worst in any way. You've raged in reports and insulted people, constantly stretched and abused the rules and generally been kind of a pain in the ass a lot of the time. Maybe you just wanted to have fun, but a lot of people don't enjoy that KIND of fun, so it wasn't welcomed. You're an alright guy though, just not what I'd like to look at and say "Yup, this guy represents the community! I just have to go with a -1 here.

This image isn't meant for drama or anything, but its one of the many times I've had to slay you for hitting people out of the blue, and a similar angry reaction each time.
Find

Nooooo. I like you just fine and I'd even call you friend but you are def not member material. You RDM and T bait quite often and I've had a number of problems with you. Sorry buddy. =/

Denied.
Find