Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!

Hi, my name's peri-armory and I found this server *drops beat* about a week ago, and really liked it so I stuck around and like the whole idea of weapon statistics and the like and the community seems VERY friendly and helpful to newcomers like myself, so thanks for that.
Find

Welcome. You seem like a cool guy, hope to see you around.
Find

(04-10-2015, 06:27 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Welcome. You seem like a cool guy, hope to see you around.

Thanks, you too!
Find

Played with you earlier, yup yup. Enjoy FRG!
Find

(04-10-2015, 06:25 PM)Peri-Armory Wrote:  Hi, my name's peri-armory and I found this server *drops beat* about a week ago, and really liked it so I stuck around and like the whole idea of weapon statistics and the like and the community seems VERY friendly and helpful to newcomers like myself, so thanks for that.

Who teh fuck are you?

Na jokes played with you the other day. Don't seem to be classed as a dick, or a "SLAY HIM SLAY HIM HE HIT ME FOR 1 damage" so your cool for now. Sleepy
Find

(04-10-2015, 07:20 PM)g1ich Wrote:  Who teh fuck are you?
Na jokes played with you the other day. Don't seem to be classed as a dick, or a "SLAY HIM SLAY HIM HE HIT ME FOR 1 damage" so your cool for now. Sleepy

...arrogance much?
Find

(04-10-2015, 06:25 PM)Peri-Armory Wrote:  the community seems VERY friendly and helpful to newcomers like myself, so thanks for that.

Fuck you kid
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find